Monday, September 23, 2013

Lazy Monday

I'm having a really bad case of the Mondays today. So I figured I would share some links that I like. I'm lazy and I like to embrace what makes me me. Link copy pasting = zero effort = more time to netflix. (It's a verb, don't worry.)

This is another gem form the creators of "The Fox", the Ylvis Brothers.

Been there, done that.

If I ever feel down, I go and re-read this post by the Bloggess.

These out of context Harry Potter quotes are truly giggle worthy.

Tumblr cracks me up. But in all seriousness, I'm so excited for series three, can't wait to find out what's the deal with the mustache.

Every time I helped the former boyfriend cleaning, I helped him get rid of his crocs. Sadly, he dug them out of the trash each time.

Please take my money, I live in a household where people steal their sister's break-up-ice-cream. Thanks, Cecilie.

And that's all for now folks. I'll be back with a real post Wednesday.

No comments :

Post a Comment